Smyrna Bark and Lounge
Your dog will NEVER sleep alone. We have someone at our Smyrna location every night, all night!
Our Smyrna dog boarding location has multiple rooms with varying capacities, so your dog’s stay will be comfortable. This allows us the flexibility to meet our guest’s different needs. Our kennels are spacious enough for siblings to stay together and have plenty of room to stretch out after a long day of playing. The cost for a sleepover is $35.00 per night. If a sibling is sharing the space, the cost for both dogs will be $58.00 per night.
This cost includes Doggy Daycare. If your pups are not social they will be able to use our outdoor play yard exclusively several times during the day!
Find out more information about the care of your dog on our boarding page.
Kennel - Single Dog
- Stays 6-10 nights are discounted to $30/night
Kennel - Two Dogs
- Applies to sibling dogs sharing a kennel
- Stays 6-10 nights are discounted to $54/night
- Includes doggie daycare
- Holiday stays require a two-night minimum
- Contact to discuss pricing for stays longer than 10 nights
- Dogs 7 months or older must be spayed/neutered
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations
Doggie Day Care
Our Smyrna location provides playtime 7 days a week!
Mon: 7am – 7:30pm
Tue: 7am -7:30pm
Wed: 7am – 7:30pm
Thu: 7am – 7:30pm
Fri: 7am -7:30pm
Sat: 9am – 6pm
Sun: 9am- 6pm
Learn more on our doggie day care page.
Single Dog Full Day
Two Dogs Full Day
- Applies to sibling dogs from the same household
- Each additional dog $20
- Temperament Testing Required
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations (rabies, parvo-distemper, bordatella)
- Small and large dogs have separate daycare areas
- Outdoor play area
- Exit bath $25 per dog (optional)
- Late fee 15 minutes or more after closing time $15 per dog
We love this place. The only place we’ll use for boarding for our dog. Good prices and very accommodating. Our dog loves the workers there. And I love that there is a live camera we can watch our dog on. Great place!
My pup absolutely loves this place! We’ve done boarding and daycare and have never had any issues. He is always so excited when he gets there. I love the employees there, they are so nice and explain things very well.
Amazing staff, always so welcoming! My dog comes home exhausted, it’s so nice to have her just pass out after a long day of work!