Kirkwood Bark and Lounge
Does your furry family member demand the finer things in life? If so, we have the perfect bedroom for their sleepover. The Kirkwood location has 4 suites that are 8×8 private rooms.
Suite boarding at our Kirkwood location is just $45 per night. If there is a sibling and they sleep well with one another the cost for sharing the room is $75.00 for both dogs per night.
We offer Snyder built kennels, these are large 6×6 and are heavy duty and secure. They will have a privacy panel on the middle run between each kennel along with a privacy panel on the gate. These kennels are also large enough for siblings to share.
The cost for this is $35.00 per night. If a sibling will be sharing the kennel the cost for both dogs will be $58 per night.
This cost includes daycare for both suite and kennel boarding!! Your dog(s) will play with others all day. If playtime gets to be a bit much they can always go back to their room for some downtime. Rest assured your family members will NEVER be locked up in their rooms all day, they need interaction too!
The only reasons a dog will not be allowed in daycare is if: they are not dog-friendly, or you prefer they be given walks rather then playtime. In that case, three 20 min walks are given at our Kirkwood location. If time and space allow, we will let your pooch run in the outdoor area by themselves. A staff member will love and play with your dog during the day! In our Kirkwood location If additional walks are requested for your dog(s) in addition to daycare playtime, we will gladly walk your dog for an additional $10.00 per walk.
Find out more information about the care of your dog on our boarding page.
Luxury Suite - Single Dog
Luxury Suite - Two Dogs
- Applies to sibling dogs sharing a suite
Kennel - Single Dog
- Stays 6-10 nights are discounted to $30/night
Kennel - Two Dogs
- Applies to sibling dogs sharing a kennel
- Stays 6-10 nights are discounted to $54/night
- Includes doggie daycare
- Holiday stays require a two-night minimum
- Contact to discuss pricing for stays longer than 10 nights
- Dogs 7 months or older must be spayed/neutered
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations
Doggie Day Care
Our Kirkwood location provides playtime 7 days a week!
Mon – Fri: 7am – 7pm
Sat – Sun: 9am – 6pm
Learn more on our doggie day care page.
Single Dog Full Day
Two Dogs Full Day
- Applies to sibling dogs from the same household
- Each additional sibling dog $17
- Temperament Testing Required
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations (rabies, parvo-distemper, bordatella)
- Small and large dogs have separate daycare areas
- Outdoor play area
- Exit bath $25 per dog (optional)
- Late fee 15 minutes or more after closing time $15 per dog
We have had such a fantastic experience with Kirkwood Bark & Lounge. The staff is professional, responsive, courteous, laid-back in all positive ways, knowledgable, and most importantly: kind and caring toward your fur kid. I recommend them fully.
The people here are the best – they know the dogs and our dogs love them. We couldn’t be happier with the doggie daycare!
So happy we found Kirkwood Bark and Lounge! Their prices are so reasonable and their half day options are great for folks who work from home. Our supercharged pup loves this place and comes back exhausted, so we’re happy and she’s happy!